Wednesday 18 May 2011

Starting Rendering

So i have been really really busy recently, a lot of late nights and early mornings!
I am slowly getting there, finishing of my pieces is quite a challenge as this has been such a long project! and being an animator i will still rip my animation to pieces! But.... i am really happy with my performance this year, to be honest i did't really keep to my schedule but my work rate has been consistant this year. i had a real drive to try to improve my animations to get better and better. You can really see this improvement in my work.

At this point ive finished the animations on most of my creatures and collaberation projects, i have a little tweaking to do for the rest. So i rendered my first Animation today, the Dino run cycle. and its looking good!

Im really looking forward to showing you guys my work!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment